Koru Distribution since 2009 has been helping Canadian retailers easily
discover and source eco-friendly, natural and locally-made lifestyle brands.
Our wholesale marketplace makes it easy to be found by over 1,000,
predominantly independent, Canadian retailers.
Here is how it works:
If approved as a seller, you can begin listing your products right away.
You ship your goods to either our Beamsville, ON warehouse hub or to our
Buffalo, NY cross dock.
Once received by our team in Beamsville, your goods will be available for
our customers to buy.
You are paid 70% of the Canadian wholesale price by the 21st of the
following month. The only deductions that apply are:
- Refunds for defective goods and
- Canadian import duties paid by Koru, where applicable.
For sellers, we make it easy by providing real-time:
- Ability to change your product details including pricing
- View sales by customer detail
- See SKU-level inventory and sell-through metrics
We would love to hear from you. Please expect a response within 2 weeks.